- Domestic transfers must be reserved at least 3 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Provide our reservations team with the flight information and full name of each guest at least 3 days prior to arrival. Their full name needs to match the name on their passport.
- Additional charges will be applied for transfers. Cost may vary depending on the mode of transportation, travel date, and luggage.
- A 10% service charge and 16% Goods and Services Tax will be included, subject to change without prior notice. Additionally, a USD 6.00 Green Tax per person per night will apply.
- Credit card and guest names are required at the time of reservation.
- The full reservation and domestic transfer will be refunded if cancellation is made prior to the scheduled arrival date, otherwise a penalty charge will be due. Cancellation policy vary based on the reserved rate, promotion, room, travel period, and group bookings.
- The Maldives prohibits narcotics, weapons, alcohol, pork and its by-products, and pets.
Check-in & Check-Out
- Valid passport is required at check-in.
- A physical credit card provided at the time of booking must be presented during check-in and the credit card holder must be the same as the guest who is checking in. Third person / party credit cards are not accepted.
- To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- Children under 12 years old stay for free in the same room as a paying adult, using the existing sofa bed. Baby cots are complimentary while rollaway beds may be charged.
- Free meals for kids under 12 years of age vary based on the reserved meal plan or available menu. Charges will be incurred for other meals and in-room dining service.
- A maximum of one extra bed is allowed in all villas for an extra charge at USD 150 per night.
- For safety and privacy concerns for guests, drones cannot be used unless permission is granted to fly a drone. Guests must contact the hotel to request permission to fly a drone. The granting of permission is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our guest rooms. Dedicated smoking areas are available at designated outdoor areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are served daily.
- The minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages is 16 years old.
- 10 rooms or more are considered as a group booking. A deposit of the total payment is required for group bookings. The remaining balance must be settled according to the agreed terms.
Amari Raaya Maldives
P.O. Box 2053, Kudakurathu Island, Raa Atoll, Republic of Maldives
電話番号: +960 400 1400
- Bookings: Domestic transfers must be reserved at least 3 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Check-in & Check-Out: Valid passport is required at check-in.
- Children: To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- Domestic transfers (reservations required, extra charges apply)
- Baby cots (advance booking required)
- ベビーシッターサービス (追加料金がかかります, 要事前予約)
visa master americanexpress